WHAT IS ARP?
ARP stands for Accelerated Recovery Performance.
ARP is a technology that uses patented bioelectrical current simultaneously with active range of motion and other exercise techniques to speed up the body’s natural ability to heal.
WHEN DO WE USE ARP?
Treatment of all muscle related injuries
- Relaxation of muscle spasms,
- Prevention and retardation of disuse atrophy,
- Increase of local blood circulation,
- Muscle re-education,
- Maintaining and increasing range of motion.
ARP protocols can also be specifically used with the ARP to accelerate muscle rehabilitation of the following:
- • Shoulder • Elbow • Wrist • Hip • Knee • Ankle • Foot • Cervical and Lumbar spine
HOW DOES THE ARP WORK?
The body is driven and controlled by electricity and, when injured, it develops a type of “short-circuit” in its electrical system. Using the ARP technology, we can locate the actual origin of that short-circuit (often not where you think it would be) and rapidly repair it. By utilizing ARP Wave technologies, we correct how the body communicates with the brain to repair itself.
BENEFITS OF THE ARP
- Rapid identification, treatment and permanent elimination of pain
- Accelerated Recovery – typically 1/3 the time versus conventional (and often non-permanent) treatments
- Improved Performance and Injury Prevention by strengthening weakened muscles
The ARP Trainer has been directly involved in the winning teams of championships such as the 2007 Super Bowl, 2007 European Hockey, 2007 Grand Prix of Volleyball, 2006 Stanley Cup, and 2006 World Bowl.
“Now I have returned to full activities. I am intensively engaged in everything I ever did previously, including playing the piano intensively, and the pain is effectively gone.” ~ Anonymous from San Rafael, CA
For more information please visit arpwave.com.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Schedule in Mill Valley
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Schedule in Coeur d'Alene
OPTIMAL LIVING MENU PLANNER
SIMPLE SOLUTIONS TO FEED YOUR FAMILY